- From 24th to 30th of June 2020
- Arrival on 24th (anytime till 8.00 PM)
- Departure on 30th whenever you feel like
- From 23rd to 29th of September 2020
- Arrival on 23rd (anytime till 8.00 PM)
- Departure on 29th whenever you feel like
- The MultiFAQ Experience is held at R84 Multifactory Mantova (North Italy). This is not an event location, but a real project based on Sysyemic Economics principles, spread on 7.000 sqm, where more than 50 people work every day.
- R84 can be easily reached:
- By train (Mantova station, direct train form Verona and Milano)
- By plane (Milan/Bergamo BGY Airport or Verona Airport)
- By bus (FlixBus stop is 300 mt far from R84)
- By car (A22 “Autostrada del Brennero” highway, exit Mantova Nord)
THE LOCATION IS THE MESSAGE
What you will see is what you learn: the location of the MultiFAQ Experience is R84 Multifactory, a vibrant example of Systemic Economy applied to a real case: 33 different coworkers and 7000 sq meters to explore.
What is a Multifactory? (to know more: www.multifactory.org)
A Multifactory is a Shared Workplace based on 3 key principles
- DIVERSITY (age, experience, professional fields, personal backgrounds)
- PRODUCTIVE VOCATION (Maker attitude, Comanufacturing experiment)
- HORIZONTAL GOVERNANCE SYSTEMS (Decisions, Control System, Balance of powers, Do-ocracy)
The MultiFAQ is a multidimensional and bidirectional experience.
You’ll be Inspired by what happens all around you, and you will have the opportunity to ask exactly what you need to know.
There will be many interactive reflections and few formal lessons, in order to ensure that the key contents are fully understood.
No power point, no slides, no pre-cooked contents: everything will be shaped upon your needs, questions and doubts.
The program is divided into 5 FULL days of intense work
Day 0 – Arrival. We’ll have dinner together and we’ll present each others in an informal way
Day 1 – Morning: Shadowing – Afternoon: Open Q – Evening: informal activity
Day 2 – Morning: Shadowing – Afternoon: The 8 Pillars – Evening: informal activity
Day 3 – Morning: Shadowing – Afternoon: Discussion on Projects of the Participants – Evening: informal activity
Day 4 – Morning: Shadowing – Afternoon: Discussion on Projects of the Participants – Evening: informal activity
Day 5 – Morning: Shadowing – Afternoon: Open Q – Evening: Closing activity and Round Table, dinner and fun.
Day 6 – Participants are free to leave when they prefer
The timetable is flexible and can be changed following the stream of the ongoing discussion. Part of the contents will be shaped by your questions, remarks and curiosity in order to address your specific needs.
- ETNOGRAPHIC: as an insider, you will see how a successful real project works. You learn by shadowing.
- DIRECT: you will get immediate answer to your questions and prompt advices to transfer what you’ll learn to your own project.
- SYSTEMIC: what you re going to observe and evaluate are the interactions between R84’s members.
- INDUCTIVE: from practice to theory.
- HORIZONTAL: we believe top-down approaches are surpassed, and bottom up doesn’t make sense since in horizontally based approaches there is no top to refer to.
WHO WE ARE
- Lorenza Salati expert in communication and social networks. Brings the Etnographic point of view. Developer of the Multifactory Model, initiator of R84 Multifactory and RISMA11 Multifactory
- Simone Foscarini expert in complementary currency. Brings the Historical point of view applied to Economic Studies. Initiator of RISMA11 Multifactory
- Giulio Focardi expert in horizontal Governance and Business Development. Brings the Systemic point of view. Developer of the Multifactory Model, initiator of R84 Multifactory and RISMA11 Multifactory
Our KEYWORDS: ♦ Multifactory ♦ Multifarm ♦ Comanufacturing ♦ Biomimetics ♦ Systemic Economics ♦ Autopoietic Architecture